Wordle is a New York Times-owned daily brainteaser in which players have to guess a random five-letter word in six tries.
The answer resets every day, meaning players have a daily challenge to look forward to.
To play, you need to follow the game's color-coded grid system, which shows you how close you are to guessing the word of the day, depending on what color the tiles turn after you input a word as part of your six attempts.
A letter that is in the right position will turn a tile green, while a letter that is included in the answer, but is not in the correct position, will turn yellow.
Finally, the tile will remain gray if you select a letter that is incorrect altogether, meaning that it is not part of the Wordle of the day at all.
– Hint #1: Today's Wordle for Tuesday, June 21, contains two vowels, which are next to each other.
– Hint #2: Merriam-Webster dictionary defines today's Wordle #367 as "to observe or think about something with triumphant and often malicious satisfaction, gratification, or delight," and "to look or glance admiringly or amorously."
– Hint #3: Today's Wordle begins with the letter "g" and ends with the letter "t."
– Hint #4: Synonyms for today's Wordle #367 also include "exult," "rejoice," "relish," "rub it in," "triumph," "vaunt," and "take great pleasure in."
– Hint #5: Today's Wordle #367 has one syllable and rhymes with the word "tote."
'Wordle' #367 Answer for Tuesday, June 21, 2022 The answer to today's Wordle is "Gloat." Wordle resets daily at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT). While you wait for tomorrow's game, you could give some similar puzzles which can be found here a try.