On Tuesday, June 21, 2022, the City of Columbia will hold a City Council meeting at 4:00 p.m. at City Hall, 1737 Main St., Columbia, SC 29201.
Members of the public and/or media may observe and participate in the meeting remotely by one of the following options:
1. Watch: The public may stream the meeting through CityTV accessed at https://www.youtube.com/ColumbiaSCGovernment.
2. Listen: The public may participate via phone. You may call: 855-925-2801. The meeting code: 6393.
Those participating by phone will receive three options on how to participate:
– (star one) *1 will allow you to listen
– (star two) *2 will allow you to record a voice message that will be read into the record.
– (star three) *3 will allow a participant to be placed in a queue, so they may speak live when prompted.
For additional meeting information visit www.columbiacitysc.iqm2.com. You may also register at this site to post comments related to items on the agenda.
For questions regarding the meeting portal, please contact the City Clerk at (803) 545-3045 or CityClerk@columbiasc.gov.
For City of Columbia information, please visit our website www.ColumbiaSC.gov.
Medium Brush Stroke
Click here to read more such interesting web stories and articles.