Mother’s Day is a special occasion celebrated every year to honor mothers, mother figures, and the role they play in our lives. It is a day to express gratitude, appreciation, and love towards the woman who brought us into this world, raised us, and continues to support us through life’s ups and downs.
Happy Mothers Day Poems 2023
There are many different types of poems you can write for Mother’s Day. Some are short and sweet, while others are longer and more elaborate. You can choose a poem that expresses your love and appreciation, or you can opt for a poem that celebrates the joys and challenges of motherhood.
Here are some Happy Mother’s Day poems that you can use to express your love and appreciation:
- Mother, you mean the world to me, Your love and kindness sets me free. You gave me life and raised me well, And taught me how to break the spell.
- Mom, you are my shining star, You guide me through life near and far. Your love and care is like no other, I’m blessed to have you as my mother.
- Mom, you are my superhero, You saved me from tears and sorrow. You gave me strength and taught me to be brave, I’m forever grateful for the love you gave.
- You are the glue that holds us together, A mother’s love that lasts forever. Your smile, your warmth, your gentle touch, Has meant so much to me, so very much.
- You are my anchor in life’s stormy sea, My guiding light, my rock, my tree. Your love and support is all I need, My dear mother, your love is indeed.
Mothers Day Poetry
If you are looking for the perfect Mothers Day Poetry to express your love and appreciation for your mother, then you have come to the right place. Here are some of the best Happy Mothers Day Poems, Short Poems on Mothers Day, Heart Touching Poems on Mother, and Poetry for Mom from Daughter & Son that you can share with your mother:
- “To My Mother” by Christina Rossetti
- “My Mother” by Ann Taylor
- “A Mother’s Love” by Helen Steiner Rice
- “The Best Mom” by Joanna Fuchs
- “A Mother’s Smile” by Katherine Nelson Davis
- “For My Mother” by May Sarton
- “Mother’s Day” by Eliza Cook
- “My Mother’s Love” by Dora Greenwell
- “To My Mother” by Edgar Allan Poe
- “A Mother’s Love” by George Cooper
A Mother’s Love
A Mother’s love is something that no one can explain, It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifice and pain, It is endless and unselfish and enduring come what may For nothing can destroy it or take that love away…
It is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, And it never fails or falters even though the heart is breaking…
It believes beyond believing when the world around condemns, And it glows with all the beauty of the rarest, brightest gems…
It is far beyond defining, it defies all explanation, And it still remains a secret like the mysteries of creation…
A many-splendoured miracle man cannot understand And another wondrous evidence of God’s tender guiding hand.